Vocalist looking for Musicians to form a diverse, eclectic band

rexall

Bon Jour,

I'm a vocalist in his mid 20s. I'm versatile, having grown up listening and singing a diverse range of music from 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and contemporary.

I've experience in performing live in 3 public concerts thus far in Singapore.

Before I introduce more, I'd like to say I'm a huge fan of U2, especially love The Joshua Tree album.

And yes, continuing, the contemporary rock I listen to more often would include 90s grunge, hard rock, post-grunge bands like Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Creed, Oasis, Hoobastank, Third Eye Blind and I'm also very into alternative,funk rock like Red Hot Chili Peppers. I love Radiohead too, though their earlier albums (i.e. Pablo Honey, The Bends and O.K Computer).

And Coldplay, I know all their songs, having grown up with them since their first album. Other artistes I'd listen to and cover would include Paramore, Kings of Leon, Adele. Perhaps, more obscure bands I listen to include Dandy Warhols, Thriving Ivory, Savage Garden, Santana, Live, R.E.M, Jason Mraz, Daughtry, Collective Soul, The Bravery, Metallica, Megadeth, Westlife, Bruno Mars, The Notorious B.I.G, etc.

The older artistes I like to sing and cover include Stevie Wonder, Simon & Garfunkel, The Carpenters, Buddy Holly, Elvis Presley, Alan Parsons Project, ABBA, The Beatles, John Lennon, Rolling Stones, David Gates & Bread, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, The Eagles, Air Supply. etc. Those who are keen to do other funk, soul, blues, I'm also a big fan of Ray Charles & Stevie Wonder.

Basically, I'm able to adapt to any genre and sing well, but most importantly hoping to find a group of enthusiastic musicians who'd like to meet up jam.

I am looking for 2 guitarists (lead & bass), drummer. Keyboardists are welcome too.
Basically, you'd need to have a wide exposure to music of all types, various genres. From the really old to the very new.

The beginning phase we could do covers of all types of songs, but as we progress, hope to do originals and experiment various styles.

Looking forward to a reply here or u could private message me too

Regards,
Rexall

"Life is either adaring adventure or nothing" – Helen Keller.

Hi, we are looking a vocalist who could do the genres as you described. We're also open to doing originals in the near future. Ping me at spiritchild@hotmail.com and let's see if we could collaborate? Thanks.

Back