Vocalist/keyboardist looking for acapella group

seekress

Hello!

I'm Stacy, 23 years old, NUS student.

I'm really inspired by the acapella group Pentatonix and by vocal harmonies in general. I'm looking for an acapella group that celebrates creativity, teamwork and fun. Genres: pop, funk, soul, r&b, dance, stripped down covers of rock songs, acousticized covers of electro songs. Covers and originals both appreciated.

My vocal range is somewhere between high alto and low soprano. I can do basic vocal harmonies, and basic supporting keyboard chords. Ask me for samples!

If you're not part of an existing acapella group, but would like to create one, then I'm open to that too. However I would prefer a group that is already established.

Hope to hear from you guys!

Stacy

Hello there!
I am interested in creating an acapella group.
The genres i listen are pretty much the same as yours.
Let me know whether u are interested

Hi Stacy,
I'm Bash, moved 8 months ago to Sg from London.
We are a 5 piece Pop-Reggae band.
1 Bass
1 Lead Guitar
1 Rythm guitar
1 drum
1 lead vocalist.
We jam mostly one time a week in a studio per week.
We use Afro, reggae, soul, pop as elements in our music to create a unique and vibrant sound in order to propose something different.
Our music's got lots of backing vocals(harmonies. Afro, soul types) we are currently and urgently looking for 2 female backing vocals to join our team to help us create and celebrate a professioanl but different music,
i was wondering if you'd be interested to join the band. We are auditioning now.
My number is 85988403 and its on whatsup.
Regards,
Bash

Back