VIOLIN LESSONS & VIOLA LESSONS near Holland V by Australian - $30 a lesson

peterofoz

• WHERE? At PANDAN VALLEY (near Holland Village)

FOR BEGINNERS OF ALL AGES: 4YRS and above; I am experienced teaching young children and am a parent of a young child myself.
ADULTS can learn to play by ear or read the music of their choice.
-I use an easy, proven, fun beginners book with CD accompaniment to encourage home practice.

FOR THOSE WHO CAN PLAY: I can enable you to sound and play much better as your TECHNIQUE is fine tuned. Exams will be easy. Exam preparation is available for A.B.R.S.M. and Trinity.

• WHAT STYLE OF MUSIC? You choose: *CLASSICAL; *POP; *BLUES; *FOLK; *IRISH FIDDLE.

• WHO IS THE TEACHER? I'm Peter, from Australia, working in Singapore for 12 years. My QUALIFICATION is a B.Ed.(Music) specializing in SUZUKI Violin Method.

• EXPERIENCE: TEACHING 16 years Violin, Viola and Music Theory in Australia, Malaysia and Singapore.
PERFORMING includes orchestra, chamber groups, Irish fiddle, Australian bush, American folk.

• TIMES AVAILABLE as at 4/1/2012:
Wednesday 1.45, 5.00, 5.45, 6.15, 6.45pm; Thursday 6.15, 6.45, 7.15pm; Friday Morning: 11, 11.30am; Friday Afternoon: 12.30, 1.45, 6.30pm; Saturday: 12.30pm, 3.15, 3.45, 4.45, 5.15, 5.45pm.
TRIAL LESSONS: Please ask for a Trial lesson for $30 beforehand-if you don’t have a violin I can supply one for the lesson. Also, I sell all sizes of new violins which I personally select from the Singapore Violin Shops. I only select violins which are the best sounding so my students and others can sound their best too.
• ENQUIRIES to: Peter at strings2u2@gmail.com or sms/call 96611413

• MORE INFORMATION at WEBPAGE www.strings2u.wordpress.com
AmatiAvatar-ViolinLessons-medium.jpg

Back