VHC people who have bands

ANDY82

Calling fellow friends
my company is going to have D&D soon. need a band to playon that day.
please let me know asap.. my company is an international company . we have alot location form US, Europe, middle east, asia .
yup my boss is from UK. 2nd boss from Soctland and 3 third boss fromHK
my company name is synovate.(can check website)
so fellow friends let me know asap

VHC - Vocal Hangout Chill-sessions

Us vocal softies arrange a hangout once in a while, anyone's free to join :}
You could let me know and I'll pop you a notice if another one comes and you could join us..

well..

well the meeting about the D&D havent start but e are planing now.. I was thinking to get a band and hire all the VHC people to get a chance to go on stage to sing(hehe mini concert for us). music style i ask them first.. ooo im not going to perfrom in D&D..
any good suggestion yet???

Hi Andy,

Among us all from the Vocalist section. I think the one with band's that's workable for such function would be Retro Groove of fgl's. My band is playing rock and it won't be appropriate. And many more of us are playing ska, alternative, goth, death metal, etc...Hehehe!! If I'm not wrong.

And yes, the rest of the vocalist can join in to contribute. How much the dough for us ah...like that? Since you mentioned you want to hire all of us. Hehehehe!!

Saluti!
Tetragrammaton

Getting Retro Groove sounds like a great idea for the DnD, they're flexible and they rock~ I'm sure the audience would really have fun :}}

sage & tetra ..ok your commission will be made out soon .. lolz ;)

Andy ... we normally reherse at Dan Studio at peninsula shpng ctr #04-35 - room is big enough to handle band + numerous singers ...

But of course must let us know what songs in advance lah ....:confused:

donno abtthe rest but I wanna duet all the lovey dovey suet songs wt sage :mrgreen:

my bands new..we play classic rock..led zep, queen<lots of famous songs>, the beatles, jimi hendrix...may be interested..

pending

hm.. still pending our D&D is at dec i guess
still waiting for the 2 hours meeting..

Back