Versatile Male Vocalist (Metal, Hard Rock Preferred) Available

Fairly versatile vocalist available. I will sing anything from blues to metal, hard rock, modern rock.

I have a fairly high range which tends to suit classic hard rock stuff (Sweet Child of Mine is not a problem, the high chorus on Living on a Prayer after the key change is pretty much my limit).

Bands I'm influenced by range from the older ones: Guns n Roses, Metallica, Skid Row, Megadeth, Deep Purple, Queen, AC/DC, Led Zep, Bon Jovi, Black Crowes, Rage Against the Machine etc to some of the more modern bands like: Nightwish, Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Jet, Black Keys, Franz Ferdinand, Muse, Arctic Monkeys, etc. I also do quite a bit of blues stuff (think Stevie Ray Vaughan, Kenny Wayne Shephard, Albert King, BB King, etc).

In fairly serious about singing so have been taking lessons and investing in decent equipment (mics and vocal effects pedals). Looking for a band to gig with and hopefully produce some original material. My commitment will be something like a band practice once or twice a week.

I'm in my mid thirties and tend to work best with people of a similar or older age range but really have no strong preferences in terms of band mate backgrounds.

hi there, really am interested in ur skills...

can contact me...? will let u in more details of my band...

reach me at 97282064... anuar...

Back