Urgently looking for experienced drummer.

Grand Pa Joe

We are looking for drummer with experienced and mature for top 40's band. I'm not going to talk about gigs of whatsoever not until we have materials with qualities in every aspects. Priority will be given to those with video's performing club or stage. Pls whatsapp me at 91233722 Papa Joe. Thanks.

Last edited:
We are looking for drummer with experienced and mature for top 40's band. I'm not going to talk about gigs of whatsoever not until we have materials with qualities in every aspects. Priority will be given to those with video's performing club or stage. Pls whatsapp me at 91233722 Papa Joe. Thanks.

Hello
I used to play drums and had some garage bands...that never get out to stage... playing mostly rock but some metal sometimes as well. I moved to Singapore now and am keen to join a band. I doubt if I have the necessary experience and skills you are looking for, because it is been a long while since I stopped playing with bands.
There might be another problem: I don't have my drums here... are there places with available drums where we could play?

Anyway, if you are still looking for someone and want to check my quality, feel free to contact me so we can arrange some rehearsal.

Thanks

I'm sorry I don't have.
I guess you're looking for someone with higher experience and skills then.
Good luck with the project.

Cheers

Back