Urgent: Availability of Barber Dirty Bomb pedal

triface

Not very sure whether this belongs in this forum. Did do a search but the most recent posts were in 09'.

So, is the pedal current in stock at TYMC? Someone's selling it in the classified's and I want to pick this puppy up.

Thanks! And sorry if this isn't in the right section. :O

Just get it used. Its cheaper anw.

As for your question, I've not seen a dirty bomb in TYMC recently so I don't think they're in stock. It's best if u email them directly, they reply pretty fast and u won't have unsure answers like mine haha.

Actually, my bad. Didn't get van_halen's point until earlier when I was stoning. The person in the classified's selling pretty close to the retail price of the pedal, so I might as well top up like 10 bucks to get it new.

I'll email them now. Was thinking of doing that earlier but I thought, you know, 'cause it's after their operating time I probably wouldn't get a reply anyway.

I see but look at it this way.. Its 10bucks cheaper than retail! haha.

They do reply after working hours, I've gotten emails at about this time before I think.

I see but look at it this way.. Its 10bucks cheaper than retail! haha.

They do reply after working hours, I've gotten emails at about this time before I think.

This. Unless you're looking to flip it, might was well get it from classifieds. Even 10 bucks saved is still cash. Plus mostly secondhand stuff is only cosmetically damaged, mostly nothing wrong with the pedal itself. And i saw the ad, the pedal looks totally brand new. So it's like getting a brand new pedal for 10 bucks less.

Not exactly about the Dirty Bomb now, but I'm assuming that there's nothing I can do if the deal fell through and I'm stuck with a faulty pedal?

Also, any recommendations for cheap pedal adapters? The most obvious answer I think would be Peninsula, but just in case...

Standard 9v adapters? Get the OneSpot from Guitar77. There's also Biyang or Godlyke but not sure which shops -- some people claim less noise with these two, but all three are good.

If you kiasu can ask the person to let you test. But I lost count of how many pedals I bought and sold already and so far no problem. Just be discerning.

Back