Upcoming Band (Acoustic) Looking for Vocal and Musicians!

Music

Hello everyone. This is cajonist here and I’m currently looking at musicians with good attitudes for further plans. Planning, to form a group or working with musicians, and aiming to go for possible gigs and other opportunities. For serious musicians only, currently looking for female singer / keyboardist / guitarist to form a group or work with (3 to 4 pcs acoustic group). Repertoire would mainly be English, Mandarin, Dialects (like some Cantonese and Hokkien). Of course we may also try nice songs along the way. If interested please do kindly drop a text on 96541608. Cheers!

Hello everyone. This is cajonist here and I’m currently looking at musicians with good attitudes for further plans. Planning, to form a group or working with musicians, and aiming to go for possible gigs and other opportunities. For serious musicians only, currently looking for female singer / keyboardist / guitarist to form a group or work with (3 to 4 pcs acoustic group). Repertoire would mainly be English, Mandarin, Dialects (like some Cantonese and Hokkien). Of course we may also try nice songs along the way. If interested please do kindly drop a text on 96541608. Cheers!

WA Me +628562126002 dave

Back