Try the Narelle Ong Vocal Clinic today to solve all your Singing Problems

jazzpurple

Come and experience The Narelle Ong Vocal Clinic!

The ONLY place where you can get ALL your vocal singing problems solved! Narelle Ong Vocal Clinic is where you allow our 'Vocal Doctor' to breakdown and diagnose your singing concerns and provide you with all the solutions you need. Experience almost immediate results during FIRST lesson. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or YOUR MONEY BACK - cos' we're so confident that you'll definitely be satisfied!

Narelle Ong is a very passionate and sincere vocal coach. Not only does she effectively train students on vocal techniques, but she also does one-to-one stage presence/style coaching as well as public speaking. "Superstar Fast Track" Course package is a 10-private lesson singing course that includes 8 Hard Core Vocal Technique Lessons + 2 IN STUDIO Demo-Recording Lessons to turn you into the next Youtube Sensation or Independent Artist! Includes creating your own demo album!Get all the insider's tips and tricks of how the pro recording artistes cut an album and how you can produce your very own music. We also provide opportunities to sing Original-made music composed by our in house music composer, so that you don't have to always rely on 'covers' to show your talent!

Sms +65-97380708 today to enquire on the rates and singing course packages or feel free to drop an email at: narelleong.trainer[at]gmail[dot]com

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NarelleOng

E-learning materials will soon be available on Youtube starting July, by popular demand from Narelle's students who wants to further practise her lessons online!

Some testimonials from students:

"I never knew that I could sing high notes, but Narelle helps me build my confidence
to believe that I can do it." - Jeanette, Student

"Vocal exercises are interesting and fresh, most importantly, they are effective!
I can see improvement just after a few lessons." - Mabel , Accountant

"I needed to showcase a song and Narelle helped me understand each meaning phrase
by phrase and I'm able to convey the song message effectively. She is one of the most
dedicated vocal coach I've ever met. Thanks so much!" - Adeline, Student

Rates:

$40/hour (at vocal coach's venue)

But usually if student needs more help, lesson can be extended by extra 10-15 mins with no extra charge.

Back