To thefilanthropist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike

Dude, I'm not trying to make this some sort of bashing thread, but enough reposting of the kit you're trying to sell.

I believe I'm not the only softie here who's rather annoyed by your constant reposts in the buy/sell section.

*ClapClap*

Bored? Nothing better to do but to complain about such things... If you really find it an eyesore, why don't you buy it off him so he will stop posting about it eh?

Oh and i forgot to add, if you addressed this thread to him, why can't you PM him about it? Contradicts your "I'm not trying to make this some sort of bashing thread" statement don't you think?

My POV:

Reposting an ad wouldn't necessarily get you buyers.

We can all see he's trying real hard to sell off the kit. Look at how much he has reduced the price by!

It's an f-ing good kit. Listen to the tracks he played on. Killer. A definite steal at $1000. Pity I'm not into those sizes, if not I'd have grabbed them already.

thefilanthropist's an absolute first-class guy. Very personable.

I guess I'm just not that affected by it (although my WTS threads keep getting pushed down!) 'cos I know how nice a guy he is to do this just to diss people.

Bored? Nothing better to do but to complain about such things... If you really find it an eyesore, why don't you buy it off him so he will stop posting about it eh?

Seems like you're pretty bored yourself too.

If you find this thread an eyesore, why don't you buy the kit so the thread will die out and stop bothering you.

Why, thank you!

Well, maybe. Also found your question pretty darn absurd. Splashing a $1000 just to get rid of an eyesore.

Maybe spending cash without first thinking about it is something you do easy.

So since you've got a problem with Nike starting such a thread, why don't you pay him the $1000 to buy the kit? I mean, you did suggest it.

To quote someone....

THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS. LOCK THREAD. DELETE

instantaneously settles all issues.
now let's shake hands, amke peace with each other and mind our own business

Alright alright sorry for stepping on your toes then... OK so my main point was actually for him to PM thefilanthropist about it instead of making a thread. Pardon my other words if they offend you.

Jeez why did you have to get so personal.

Oh and re-reading your post made me realize that i forgot to mention that obviously when i told him to buy the kit, it was just a joke on the more sarcastic side? Why make me out to be some rich snob of some kind.

True. It would've been better to PM thefilanthropist straight.

Ah. My deepest apologies. A total misunderstanding. I did, in fact, think you were a rich snob of some kind.

Was I that harsh though?

IMO i felt that you were getting really personal. Anyway it was wrong of us to argue on someone else's thread. Now lets all laugh about it and shake hands.

Disclaimer, i'm not a rich snob, lol.

I was? Really really sorry mate.

True that.

Hahaha neither am I. And quite a few others here on SOFT, evidently, since thefilanthropist's killer kit is still available.

I do not think this thread is pointless. If I did, I wouldn't even be bothered to post it in the first place :)

This thread really should have been a PM.

Bothered me a little bit at first, but when I noticed that he's been lowering the price, that shows that he's not spamming, but he's actually sincere about finding a buyer for his kit.

If you're bothered by a thing like that, maybe you're checking the buy/sell section waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too often? :)

FYI, there's always the option to report a post/thread if you find that it contravenes the guidelines set out by James. Just click the
report.gif
button to do so.

I Agree wif Nike. thefilanthropist keep SPAMMING the thread wif his same stuff. if i'm nt wrong he already posted the thread AGAIN N AGAIN ! NO MATTER how much he reduce his price ppl still wont buy it cuz its only a bass drum , tom and floor tom and it cost 1000 bucks ? ur kidding. i would rather buy full set of drum instead of 3 separate kit.

Last edited:
Urm, just in case you haven't heard of Phattie....the $1000 is well worth the 3 piece he is selling. Google on the company and have a read....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back