Thor and Captain America concept art

predz23

looks cool
thorconceptart1.jpg

captain%20America.jpg

I like how Captain America looks- more rugged and soldier-like. (He looks more like an infantryman than a captain, though- but I'm just nitpicking)

Thor, however, looks like a bad American cosplayer. Needs the viking helmet! The pose should be more GODLY!

That'll be one old looking Thor...

Thor in this reminds me of some b grade character from some sci-fi drama that Channel 5 might show in the afternoons.

CAPN 'MERKUN looks too clean

I like how Captain America looks- more rugged and soldier-like. (He looks more like an infantryman than a captain, though- but I'm just nitpicking)

Thor, however, looks like a bad American cosplayer. Needs the viking helmet! The pose should be more GODLY!

hmm...maybe this is the 'war version' captain america? y'know, the part where he was still in the war or something? haha. yeah thor looks suckish. xD

I was kinda hoping the Captain would be more Captain-like. I mean his uniform could display all the badges and his rank. Think it would look pretty bad ass that way. Thor should be more Spartan. Though I'm not much of a Thor fan so I can't really give much input to do him any justice.

Back