This is an interesting request.

exopolitics

Hi, I'm Gerald. 19 this year. And first of all, i want to say that I'm new to playing the guitar, tabs and what not, still growing ;). But I'm looking for like-minded individuals for something different. I'm looking for individuals that do not have to be amazing with their playing, but have the same passion for music. What I mean by that is the urge to create something new, something that is never heard before, something unique.

If would you like to join me in this conquest, no matter what skill level, I wouldn't mind if we started learning together, as you all know, bands have to grow some way or another. The most important part is the 'clicking' or the 'hang'.

Some people may read this and think i'm just a smart ass. Maybe. But you know, I could care less. I was reluctant to do this, but I told myself," hey, if you never gave it a try, you would never know, for all I know, There might be people like me."

Now, my influences are Queens Of The Stone Age, The Raconteurs, The Dead Weather, Them Crooked Vultures, Eagles Of Death Metal, Foos. I do listen to alternative bands as well, Yellowcard and Paramore, just to name a few. I do listen to other bands and I'm open to any genre, don't worry. ;)

I do not know how many responses i would get, but I hope it would be at least pleasant ones. But hey, at least I gave it a try.

And,
Thank you for reading this wall of text, means plenty to me. :) If you'd like to get in contact and discuss stuff, you can PM me. And thank you again. :)

Back