There's a star in you, let me bring that out!

Bunsoy High

Vocal/Guitar(acoustic/electric/classical) available with quality lessons and cheap & affordable price

About myself
Have a wide variety of musical background. 5 years of playing the Tuba and a very long experience with the guitar and in vocals(which i am specialized in guitar and vocals with guitar being the one more mastered). Able to play other various musical instruments too. Various stage appearances and experiences.

About the lessons
Guitar - There will be 3 stages ----> Beginner, Experience, Advance.
For the beginner stage, you will mainly the very basic things about the guitar. Each part of the guitar, where to buy the strings and parts, brands specialized in different kind of tone such as Bright, Warm, Mellow and Acoustic. You will also will start to learn the notes of each string with each fret. Basic Chords, Basic Strum Patterns and finger picking. It will consists of 9-12 lessons depending on your pace. I strongly suggest 3-4 times per month so you won't forget what you have learnt. I will want my students to be perfectly trained to that certain level of standard they can play on the guitar.
Experience and Advance you will be taught the more advanced ways of playing the guitar. You will start to really read notes and learn 1-3 songs every week. It will consists of 6-15 lessons depending on your pace.
**Genre will be mostly on pop/rock/blues/electronic. Classical playing will be not taught**
Vocals - There will be 2 stages -----> Beginner and advance
Initially, I thought of implementing 3 stages. However, if a person is trained too much TECHNICALLY, it will be hard for him/her in the future to find the kind of music or singing he/she wants to do. Especially it will be hard at expressing the emotions.
Okay so for the beginner stage, you will learn basic vocal techniques, warm ups and of course some singing. Ever know why those singers can sing in very high pitches and you can't? The only difference is you are using the wrong vocal techniques! You can sing like them! You can come and play&sing with your instrument, guitar, however since you have come for vocals, so most of the lesson will be focused mainly on vocals. You will learn the various techniques to properly use your voice. You will learning how to use your head, throat and chest voice in a proper way without hurting your vocal chords. You will learn how each and every part of your body will affect the way you sing. Mainly pitching, tone, tempo, rhythm will be focused on. Proper breathing exercises and many many more! LET ME EMPHASIZE THAT ANYONE CAN SING. OF COURSE THERE ARE BORNED-TALENTED ONES BUT WHO SAYS THE NON-TALENTED DREAMERS AND MUSICIANS CAN'T HAVE A DREAM? You might hear your current tone of your vocals may not be up to standard but in time, you will be not just be a singer but someone who sings the music they love. For the beginner stage, it will consists of 1-4 lessons per month. You will only move on to the advance stage when I can feel that you are ready for it.
For the advance stage, you will learn advanced vocal techniques. These are not your average daily doses. These are techniques that will develop your vocals to have that tone with sound that will be very colourful. Furthermore, you will be taught how to sing more expressively with those emotions like how some singers such as Eric Clapton who can sing with such emotions that might even bring tears to your eyes as you can feel his vocals have emotions. I will also try to arrange a mini-concert for you all to showcase your talent. It will consists of 2-4 lessons per month.

Further Information
Venue of training will be at Peace Centre, TAMAGOH STUDIOS. **I am not affliated in anyway with TAMAGOH STUDIOS, I am strictly a private teacher.** Timeslots please book with me early so I can book the studio. On weekdays, you can book me anytime from 10am-12pm and 7.30pm-10pm. For weekends, I am available anytime but please do inform me earlier so i can book on my schedule for you. Each lesson(guitar&Vocals) of each stage will be 1 hour.

Fees
Guitar, Beginner - $30/lesson(Solo 1 person)
- $45/lesson(Duo)
- $70/lesson(Group, max up to 3 person)
Guitar, Experience - $35/lesson
- $52/lesson(Duo)
-$80/lesson(Group,max up to 3 people)
Guitar, Advance - $45/lesson(Solo)
- $70/lesson(duo)
- $100/lesson(Group, max up to 3 people)
Vocals, Beginner - $35/lesson(solo)
- $55/lesson(duo)
- $85/lesson(Group, max up to 3 people)
Vocals, Advance - $50/lesson(solo)
- $80/lesson(Duo)
- $115/lesson(Group, max up to 3 people)
**Method of payment will be purely in cash on each lesson with deposit of 2 lessons so total 3 lessons worth of payment, no bank transfer/cheque**

Any enquiry please do not hesitate and feel to contact me at 98620945.
If you are interested, feel free to sms me or give me a call.
I will be happy and glad to give my utmost concern to your enquiries.
If you have financial problems or think price is too expensive, do feel free to sms me to enquire!

This is my email if you want to email me instead
nasmer_fontanilla_92@hotmail.com

Thank you
Nasmer
Musician/Vocalist/Guitarist

Back