The Real History of the Mat Rockers

ahhh dooooii, mat rockers still around lah. Just need to find right place to see them..

mat rooker wont die one. Just like every sub genre funky cool people out there. We are more common then we think we are not!

Am REALLY glad there're people who still know how to have fun in this forum. Been reading a couple of threads, wah, these kids are smart and rich but they're too darn serious....

How about this:
1.motocycles (racing ones of course!)
2.marlboro (or camel or salem or......)
3.Man (you always know some guy call Man)
4.matdrug (self explanatory)
5.minah (the other half)
6.members (aka champion aka braders aka geng)
7.music (without which the other Ms wouldn't happen)

hehehe
pheonix-i think u got it right...

mat rock..."smoke on the water" is a must...lyrics,riffs and solo..sort of like an initiation ceremony...

still lovin' you is the emo song..for those BGR times..
she's gone is the 2nd emo song..if you could play malmsteen "i am the viking" you are the cool dude..if you could do any malmsteen songs with the sweep picking and all..you are the top guy..hehehe

a typical day in the life of a mat rocker on a weekend
wake up morning/afternoon,drink kopi-o/teh tarik..plus Marlboro..sarabat stall or kopitiam
breakfast prata or mee rebus/nasi lemak if got sen ($$)
take bus go Queensway or Penin,check out clothes/shoes/music stuff..
aim for those LA gear/reebok or nike shoes with those cool colors..shoes with the big protruding "tongue" is a must...

disturb some minah if got chance..use public phone make call..go see gig at Sentosa or old PA thomson road..
if got kaki with some special "herb"..relak one corner.."tarik" a bit..take last bus home..

usually mat rockers work in PSA area-lashing/store/delivery..payment after work..
important motto in our life-"relax brother relax"...

hehehe
pheonix-i think u got it right...

mat rock..."smoke on the water" is a must...lyrics,riffs and solo..sort of like an initiation ceremony...

still lovin' you is the emo song..for those BGR times..
she's gone is the 2nd emo song..if you could play malmsteen "i am the viking" you are the cool dude..if you could do any malmsteen songs with the sweep picking and all..you are the top guy..hehehe

a typical day in the life of a mat rocker on a weekend
wake up morning/afternoon,drink kopi-o/teh tarik..plus Marlboro..sarabat stall or kopitiam
breakfast prata or mee rebus/nasi lemak if got sen ($$)
take bus go Queensway or Penin,check out clothes/shoes/music stuff..
aim for those LA gear/reebok or nike shoes with those cool colors..shoes with the big protruding "tongue" is a must...

disturb some minah if got chance..use public phone make call..go see gig at Sentosa or old PA thomson road..
if got kaki with some special "herb"..relak one corner.."tarik" a bit..take last bus home..

usually mat rockers work in PSA area-lashing/store/delivery..payment after work..
important motto in our life-"relax brother relax"...

whooooo
all hail fuzz
hahahaha

Back