The Music Lab

studentconcert2008.jpg

Last edited:
Alvin, I just watched the video and I can't stop laughing! haha. But he's a REALLY good drummer. His timing is so tight and he's doing all those things while keeping good time!

Alvin, I just watched the video and I can't stop laughing! haha. But he's a REALLY good drummer. His timing is so tight and he's doing all those things while keeping good time!

Hey Chun Leng, his timing actually quite chia lat...but you must first ignore his face and crazy gestures to be able to pick it out I suppose. His facial expression is too funny for you to pay serious attention to his playing! He is HILARIOUS MAN!!!

I saw his other video, it's actually a playback track. No wonder it's tight. He's just faking it I think. But it looks real. Haha. You're right, Alvin, hard to judge when our concentration is on his face and gestures. darn funny guy.

Hey Akimme, no worries. It was a GREAT success an The Crazy Elephants was packed out! Videos will be up soon, so do drop in to check them out.

Also, we are in the process of organizing another one....our admin will post the date up soon.

Cheers!!

Back