The Music Awareness Society

alvinthedrummer

TMASPostercopy.jpg

Please go to http://www.blujaz.net/contact/ for address and map.

Last edited:
Ahhh so that was what you have been hinting about, Alvin!
But I will probably be in KL that day! URGHHH!! *slaps self*
I'm telling my band mates about this though. I'm sure they will learn some things at the clinic too! :D

Last edited:
Wah so intense! Need red bull for the whole day man!

Want to pick up some production skills! Installed Logic Pro and I am overwhelmed by the interface. Maybe Richmond can shed some light! :)

No worries. We will be running workshops once every 2 months, so there are other opportunities!

Lennat, I have known Don since primary school! His talents are astounding...especially on logic!! haha...come and ask away girl!

Hi All,

There will be free give-aways on the free workshop day. The free educational materials are sponsored by ADG Productions. Do check them out at http://www.adgproductions.com/.

See you guys there!

Alvin..I'm comming for sure with some of my Band members (cause the rest have to work full day on Saturday also)......on the 12th December. They finished work at 6pm

Because I am working too on the 12th (1/2 day) finished work at 1pm.....then by the time I come down the Workshop would have already been started.....Do I still get (this Free Educational Materials) ? Kekekekke - - - wah as usual me bery Kaisu...asked Sifu 1st....the truth is - Dont get also I will be comming - - see you.

Regards

Eric

Wah so intense! Need red bull for the whole day man!

Want to pick up some production skills! Installed Logic Pro and I am overwhelmed by the interface. Maybe Richmond can shed some light! :)

Kekekeke Lennat…No need Red-Bull lah…I’m the Bull….cheong ah.hhhhh but …Hm.mmm picking up some “Production Skill” is really a good thing also …. I can help you here too shed some light hands-on too …Hehehehehe.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Its all happening tomorrow!!! There is also another suprise drummer showing up to play at 5pm!!! And he is one hell of a drummer...one of my absolute favourites in the local scene....!!!!

Hi All,

Its all happening tomorrow!!! There is also another suprise drummer showing up to play at 5pm!!! And he is one hell of a drummer...one of my absolute favourites in the local scene....!!!!

See you there!!!

Last edited:
Hi All,

Hehehehe and that Drummer is (Definetely Not ME) kekekeke….Gosh how I wish I could come with my Band Members (as initially planned)…but

Alvin :- so sorry and do appreciate your kind understanding here – my Band were asked last week Saturday 5th Dec (to help out) in an event to do 1-set at Tanglin today 12th where – There is a Big Band (who will do the 1st slot) – then a Blues Band doing the 2nd – then our band doing the Rock.

How I wish I and my band could come to this (The Music Awareness Society Free Clinic) …but (I can only say - we will try our best - as time is very tight for us today), really sad to say that if we have to miss this very one today.

Alvin: - Of course I wanna see him – He was my Drum Instructor for a year at Music Lab and is indeed a great Music Educator (seriously).

Bani: - (My Bassists gonna miss him here lol )

Lily: - wow she is really good man – I was actually thinking of taking some singing lessons from her – and ask her to teach me how to Sing (nice to be a Singing Drummer) ….so hopefully it will pay-off for me..

Roy Dragon: - I don’t have to elaborate on Roy – everyone knows this Dragon.

Addy Cradle: - Never forgot this awesome.eee lead guitarists – he is damn good a long time ago already when I saw him play every week at a club and the chicks would go really crazy for him screaming & shouting here and there (cause he is really very good looking also - now still) Kekekeke…more handsome than me definitely for sure here lah - - …. and how do I know? – Because my blady GF was so crazy for him at that time (even though I was just besides her at those times) … Kekekekeke…

For those who could attend - - - A Must Go Event ...somemore got Free stuffs...

Last edited:
no diggity, yo!

had a great time at the workshop. particularly enjoyed aya, lily and mong's segment! they were awesome and really funny. learnt some new things too! good to explore different instruments and check out different point of views. roy fried my brain cells! :)

can't wait for the next one! :cool:

hey alvin and company! great job man! lily and mong's voice blew me away. and i thought on vid was power. live = power x 10. lol. though i cldnt stay for everything, but it's still great! =D looking forward to the next 1. =D

@alvin: hey man, the other 2 guys were my frens, but the lady with me, not my fren. she my mom. lol!

@killerbee: hey u were there? which person were u? lol. just wanna familiarise myself with some ppl from soft. =D im a guy wearing a black "cheer u up" shirt. =)

Power event. All the effort by the presenters + organiser for putting this together.

Back