The Loner by Gary Moore cover

penta-tonic

hi guys, heres my take on this amazing number by gary moore. after watching the vid seems i have quite a bit of timing issues in the beginning of the track heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_-om46eZu8

comments will be more than appreciated as im using this whole recording thing as my journey to upgrade my playing as ive been stuck in a rut for a long while already and am trying to push the envelope. thanks for watching!

Bro i think ur playing is good but i think it would be better if you could add in ur own improvisation to the song so that we can learn something from ur soloing ideas:p

Jireh, that was a good cover of Gary Moore. and at least good recorded. unlike mine suck recording system he he he.. anyway u practice hard lol.

To me,I will bring down my suck recording system at you tube. and get it replace soon... I 'm supporting everyone. when I have a free time.
As a musician we have to be open minded. good luck.WOOT WOOT CHEERS.

Even totally blinded and deaf people's played better than us .seek the hidden secret...

nice, clean playing. I'm quite surprised you held back so much...in your 'doodling' vid, you sounded (and looked) so much looser and natural.

Love maple fretboard :)

hahaha yeah was trying to stick to the song without deviating too much. would have been fun to let loose but then i didnt wanna overplay on the song as well. will upload some backing track doodling someday just to share some improvisation ideas =)

Oh that's pretty good.
Everyone have their own choice of playing and concept. and no one is bad.

Just do what u believed in yourself. it will be great to you. lol. okay enjoy.. cool

Back