The last surviving heroes of Soft.com

I'm back! Facebook is now on the downward trend, at least from how I see it.
So yup, rehiz!

hey. As always, I'm lurking.
btw, COYS :p ! (just some harmless banter eh)

COYs.jpg

Last edited:
am still here! good memories, have made some good friends from here...faizal rocks, fgl..now its reduced to a mere cursory look at the buy/sell page

Agree la..

- - - Updated - - -

No man its not expecting something to be free. If you want something to be paid for make it so all the way it stays as such. Instead of implementing an expected payment stance after such a long time. Many would think Soft has turned into a profit organization. Softs been around for a long time man.. and if you've watched it grow you would be proud. But this most recent 'growth' has taken things a turn for the worse. What im curious is if the thing was completely optional, there shouldnt be a discrimination between payers and those who dont wanna pay.. I mean to change the classifieds so drastically? Minimum 4 ads per month? Thats like 1 thread per week man. Who wouldnt be turned off to come back if you stifle their ability to post buy/sell stuff.

Agree. Have been here for a long time.
We must be mindful that there are and will always be lots of competition out there.. for your time and eyeballs.. even Carousel struggling to monetise right?

Back