<the Ac Milan Thread>

Haha, Arsenal really looks pleasing on the eye. Total sexy football.
Arguably the best young team in europe, dare I say the world?

enuff, enuff with all the compliments...

ok ok ok..I will buy u that kopi later.... :)

Yeah, I swear, honest to blog, this is my last post on Milan.

Strikers

Ronaldo - He used to be one of the best strikers on the planet, with pace and skill to boot. But now he's just a pale shadow of himself. Sad really, he just needs to hang up his boots and just party all night. At least he's doing something he's good at. Too injury prone, but when he's on fire, there's no stopping him.

Inzaghi - Age does not matter, age is just a number. How many times have we heard this old repeated ad nauseam adage? Surely in the case of Inzaghi here, age doesn't really matter if you're still fit enough to deliver the goods. He's the top european all time goalscorer, and he's 34 years old! Yeah, the masses have speculated that he's born in a offside position. I just happen to think that he's just at the right place at the right time. Does this make him a footballing genius? No, it just makes him blessed with full of luck. Well done, give yourself a pat on the back, and don't stop doing what you do best.

Kaka - He has to have Kanye West's "The Good Life" stuck on repeat inside his head.
He's blessed with good looks and equally great footballing skills. He singlehandedly gave Milan the Champions League trophy last season, and that is a testament to how he deserved the European and FIFA player of the year. He's also obsessed with religion dude, having so many references to God every time he scores a goal or makes a speech after collecting an award, he's probably the second coming of Christ.. sponsored by adidas.

Gilardino - He's just having a bad rout at the moment. His goal ratio for Milan is quite excellent, having scored a goal in every two matches he has played. But, again, he should be scoring more i suppose. Probably a player who peaked too early? Hopefully not. Still 25 years of age, here's to him discovering his form back.

Fringe Players no one cares about - yeah, neither do I.

the players of milan i admire the most since ever are maldini,nesta,gattuso and pirlo.surprisingly they are all italians.especially pirlo.he is half italian and half welsh or scot i can't remember.

Indeed, that's one of the things that i like about AC Milan, the core of the team is predominately Italian! It's not some metro cosmopolitan team like Inter Milan where only there's only one Italian in the first team, Materazzi! Juventus has a predominately Italian team as well, but they are predominately cheaters as well.

well actually i dont think the juve players cheated.i think its the board of the club and officials.the premier league should adopt the kinda trend the serie A has.italian football is great but very violent.

well afterall dont forget the core reason why there were 2 milan clubs in the first place.
Inter split with AC Milan years ago due to the fact that ac allowed only italians back then while the people who wanted foreigners to join just decided to split and formed Internationzale.

=Dime;

same difference i suppose, i don't think the juve players were all too innocent and didn't know what was going on behind the scenes.. as long as we're winning and bringing back home the scudetto, i guess no one's really complaining.

=17will

news to me. source?

having been to the san siro stadium - one thing I can say is that its damm impressive....

having been to the san siro stadium - one thing I can say is that its damm impressive....

oh my!must have been like walking in a cruise ship.btw did anyone know that the founder of ac milan was an englishman.if you look closer at the ac badge there is the english flag.about the part about only italians let to play for ac im not too sure.

oh my!must have been like walking in a cruise ship.btw did anyone know that the founder of ac milan was an englishman.if you look closer at the ac badge there is the english flag.about the part about only italians let to play for ac im not too sure.

well..I didnt know that...all I knew there was a lotta of temporary stires selling immitation jerseys and some Nigerian dudes selling contraband cigarettes....

Back