Thanks! Another satisfied happy City Music (fiddler) customer

shawnhow

Thanks City Music! for your patience with a silly violin fiddler like me looking for distortion pedals.

Most other shops I went to ignored me upon hearing the word "violin", but you listened to me and helped me through. I have since purchased a VOX ToneLab ST and a Line 6 Pod X3 Live from your shop. Couldn't be happier with the purchases! The distortion effects have turned my "classical" violin into a monster rock machine! hahaha LOL

Here's a video of some Southern Fried Country Riffs on my violin using Line 6 Pod X3 Live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIcZu1ZygDM

All I wanna say is: if you need a distortion pedal for your violin, you won't go wrong with a Line 6 Pod.

Thanks again, City Music!

Hi shawnhow,

We are very pleased to hear that the products are working well with you and your violin. That video of yours is great! As part of an on-going effort to nurture the local music community, we will want to feature our very own local players here on our website. So perhaps (if you don't mind), we may just feature you and your youtube video on our website. Do stay tuned for updates!

Back