tgm or sx?

AFAIK SX is available in a package for a cheaper price than TGM. I've no experience with TGM, but SX isn't too bad. However there are other better cheap guitar brands, such as J&D, Shine, Craftsman, Samick, etc.

thats good. but can we buy thrue online in rondo music? anyone knows were to get this sx package? how much is it? thnks for reply..

SX can be found at Davis. One thing's for sure, SX's basses look waaaay cooler than TGM. Basically they're mostly Fender copies:p

a good sounding bass at such a price? looks like SX succeeds at that.

i owned that exact same sx bass before. its best you could use another amp instead of the 15 watt sx amp that comes with it. and also the pickups lack volume and power im looking for, its quite soft. i sometimes used my guitar amp when playing the bass and had to put the volume to max, but still drowns out with the other instruments.

but its quite good for a starter bass. and yeah i really liked the finish. could do a set up cos the action on mine was pretty high.

@ramil: how many times are you going to ask? the SX starter package can be found at Davis, i think it's $250. why don't you go down there and try it out instead of asking the same question so many times?

@shokakukai: the amp that comes with the package is probably crap. and playing bass on a guitar amp at full volume? definitely not healthy for your amp.

anyone interested in ordering SX basses from rondomusic.com? a few of us softies are considering a mass order to save on shipping costs.

Back