tapestry. KETTLE OF METTLE. 17th aug. 2pm. clarke quay central mall. debut gig.

penta-tonic

hi guys and girls,

KETTLE OF METTLE will be playing our debut gig this sunday 17th aug 2pm at clarke quay CENTRAL SQUARE! im really excited cos its been almost 3yrs since i last had a gig. and i can safely say its been a while for the others too! we are a four piece outfit with (drumroll!):

scott aka seekz on vocals
DSC_0935.jpg

josh aka wraith on bass
DSC_0936.jpg

james aka deltaguk on drums
DSC_0895.jpg

jireh aka penta-tonic on guitars
DSC_0886.jpg

anyway some info abt the members and the band. scott was from skyjuice so u may have seen him around pretty much. myself and josh who is my older brother were from the band imperfections but we stopped gigging regularly abt 3yrs ago when the band disbanded due to members migrating. james was from a powermetal outfit which just recently disbanded though strangely i seem to have never asked the name of the band.

anyway the band was first conceived in march'08. after such a long time of trolling soft for members i found a drummer who we could hang out with to jam and have fun. so we got down to jamming but without any vocalist. but just recently last month scott agreed to do vocals which was a dream come true cos he can really sing and thats pretty much how things got together. we are doing covers at the moment cos we havent really had much jam time together. our music runs along the veins of old sch rock such as deep purple, rainbow, dio and bon jovi.

i know im being a lil thick to advertise like that but do come support us if u can and we promise to give u a good show tho the slots a lil short. nevertheless there will be plenty of other great bands playing too.

Yours Sincerely,
Jireh

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back