Survey for upcoming Band Competition Project by Innova JC

Regardless of age, how many would be interested to join this band competition?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go read my suggestions to you

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
woo innova.

hello worms_eat_birds do you happen to know ian chew joash chong and christopher teo? i think they are all in the muscians club

heheh..ya..i agree..dis would b darn cool if we can market it well..hope dat it can b a mainstay in e music scene as we celebrate all de genres we love.. haha..yea mellapong..in fact joash is mi classmate and christopher is a bandmate of mine..LOL..we're all good frens! wassup man..ur from?

I'm with this being a paid gig... because competitions can sometimes have the effect of making bands be seen as "sellouts" in the local scene, or whatever it is. I know people who believe the 3dash1 won't get anymore underground(?) gigs because they appeared in the papers already--no offence to the dudes, though. I can't say anything about them because I've never heard them before :/

Or, instead of making it a paid gig, buy lots of food/drinks and have a nice crew & band party after. $1000 should be enough for catering...

Woodlands is shit far out though! I live in the east :(

eh worms_eat_birds tell them i said hi! i am mella from cat high and now cjc, i wanted to go to innova cause of that musician's club but went cj anyway.. oh well..

Cat high eh?

IJ Musician club was set up by two cat high students. Hah. Me being one of them. And my face is on the wall, so it's pretty obvious who I am.

yep yep. how about you? how's life in innova?

remind me to go for this innova competition thing okay? i want to go see haha.

I'm very much mostly going to BCC, but I now that school starts.

I'll tell Joash to keep you updated about this competition. Hopefully, we'll see some action finally go on in our school.

1) every genere should be given a chance to be exposed and be judged and if its just radio-friendly or not

2) Prize money is not a problem as long as there is chance for exposure thats enough

3) Age limit would be a better option. 18 and below maybe

4) They got talent. Thats enough.

hi all who've read this thread..aniwae..thank you for all the suggestions once again. Planning has officially begun. Details will be given to everyone shortly..probably within the next few weeks. So keep a lookout on Gigs And Concerts! See ya guys around!

TequilaSunrise said:
Cat high eh?

IJ Musician club was set up by two cat high students. Hah. Me being one of them. And my face is on the wall, so it's pretty obvious who I am.

Who are you, Tequila?
I am from IJC too.

Back