Superman - five for fighting cover

hi... thanks alot =) anything to improve?

I'm not much of a singer myself...but for me you have a nice tone and your pitching was pretty good.

From the sound of your voice I reckon you do lots of ballads? I dunno what your key range is but maybe you can try something that has more range,more challenging,more power! cos Superman is quite an easy song to sing..

but all in all good job!

not a bad attempt..keep it up! =) but here's my constructive.

1) guitar out of time - at times notes are out of sync and rushed in the later part.
2) voice tone's alright but might need abit of work on the vibrato. a tad bit flat at times in the later part.... the articulation and pronounciation of words also might need a lil bit of working on haha.. she tends to drag certain vowels.

overall, good listen. keep them coming!

Kelvin
www.myspace.com/sgwiseguys
www.myspace.com/kelvinchongyh

not a bad attempt..keep it up! =) but here's my constructive.

1) guitar out of time - at times notes are out of sync and rushed in the later part.
2) voice tone's alright but might need abit of work on the vibrato. a tad bit flat at times in the later part.... the articulation and pronounciation of words also might need a lil bit of working on haha.. she tends to drag certain vowels.

overall, good listen. keep them coming!

Kelvin
www.myspace.com/sgwiseguys
www.myspace.com/kelvinchongyh

great... thanks for the comment.. i will take note of that and will work harder thank you!=)

Hmm.. a pretty decent rendition... very nice opening. A truly pleasant listen. :D

I've tried to make recordings, but mine sound terribly... resonant. =\

How do you make your voice seamless and integrated into the background music? I usually record my voice using one of those VOIP microphones (-_-) and sing along to normal songs. I don't even know how to make minus ones, and sometimes I even do a cappellas.

Do you use some sort of software, or is it a studio recording...?

Back