Suntec Band Competition 08

Any members of Blizzard who sees this message, pls PM me your contact no. of your vocalist pls.

My other guitarist wants to hangout with you. Thks.

Shaz from Eyes Of Sorrow

hey hey! congrats to the 10 bands that made it through! unfortunately the boys of oligarchy didnt make the cut :p kudos to newly found friends and such and we sure do have tons of fun during the heats and semis!

to the final ten bands; heaps of congrats and remember to break a leg or two this coming saturday! WOOT!

Thanks for the well wishes! I think it will be a great final with some really talented bands like ISC, Soulfusion, Knightsfall, Basics, epicnosis, phonics plus.. (ok i dunt remember all the band names and I hope i spelt these right.. but i'm good with faces!.. maybe i can draw and upload it here..hmmm...)

Is epicnosis the band that covered "a thousand miles" by vanessa carlton? Was that an original interpretation man? that was sick! awesome dudes!

Meanwhile s.p.o.n.g.e will be practicing our ass up to get up to standard! see ya saturday...

Syafiq
s.p.o.n.g.e guitarist

//edit: Hey I've got the video of knightfalls in the auditions and that "vanessa carlton cover" (epicnosis??) band in the semis cos they were one band before us and that's where i started recording. if you guys drop me a PM I'll see if I can yousendit to you... cheers :p

Last edited:
ah.. I see.. sorry bout the mix up! i was half asleep cos we jammed the night before till about 2am... had to drink some starbucks before going up stage :p ... my apologies.

SunTec Band Finals Line-Up

hey hey hey.....

Big SHOUT OUT to the 10 bands who made it to the finals this Saturday 5th July '08.

The Line-Up for this Saturday's Finals:
1. S.P.O.N.G.E
2. Phonics Plus
3. Streetsites
4. Knightsfall
5. The Chengz
6. Edmushyta
7. Ill Sound Chronik (ISC)
8. Epiknosis
9. Basics
10. Soul Fusion

Gentle Reminder: Each band is to perform 2 songs.

We start at 2pm. Entrance of Tower 1.
Get all ur supporters down for the Final showdown. Assemble your troops...get all ur family members... drag ur drinking buddies if you hv to. let's go out w a BANG!

i'll be contacting you soon abt ur Sound-Check timing.

Good Luck for the Finals. :twisted:

Last edited:
yup yup the venue is still the same.. i just got the call and my band sound check is at 1200hrs. The event will start at 1400hrs.

Good luck to all the bands!

Cheers

doesn't seem to be much of a problem in the set of 2 songs to be played by each band.. no time limit.. but I'm sure they won't entertain 10min songs.. I heard powerjams semis was like 7 mins for a cover and an original..
whoa.

Congrats to all of you guys.......Hope there will more competition like this.... BEST! btw, nice meeting you "plamline"

Cheers

Nice to meet you Mr. Palm_Line :D

Congrats to
1. Ill Sound Chronic
2. Soul Fusion
3. Basic
(Sorry if I mispelled any of the names)

and the rest of the peeps....cu guys on the next gig...

SunTec Band Results

Hey Hey Hey....

Big Shout Out to all the 10 bands who took part in the Finals & everyone who came down to join in the fun.
Nice Songs.... Good Support ... Great Talent!

CONGRADULATIONS to our 1st Suntec Band Champion:

Ill Sound Chronic

Runner - Up :Basics
2nd Runner - Up: Soul Fusion

keep practising... keep the buzz alive.
....till next yr,

...Up the Irons. :twisted:

Back