Suggestion for the Buy/Sell section

You need to reread the quote.

i read it. two, 3 times.

i dont mind if i seem to stink. ive got nothing to hide here. so im good with that. i wont take this sitting down.

thanks for your wise reminder though.

so its not about the fact that he is selling it for more than he got it for. the point is, he, in one point of acquiring this guitar, had to negotiate with the owner. he probably was nice because he wanted to get a good deal. and perhaps the seller was nice to him as well.

but now the tables have turned. he is the seller and people wanting to buy, negotiating are at his mercy to give them a good deal. who does he think he is to be rude and arrogant like this? wasnt he in the same position before? and now, because he is the seller, he can act like he can speak lowly and cruel to his buyers?

also like ive mentioned, i dont give a rats ass if he sells this guitar for $2000 for all i care. it really depends if someone will find it worth to buy at that price that determines if it sells or not. again, ive seen people here sell stuff they bargained hard and bought
from me. and i dont say sh*t about them, do i?

Krayzysell is one. but this kid knows his manners. so i dont do anything about him. i let him be. i let him do his thing.

musikal however is rude, ignorant and arrogant. i dont have to convince anyone to see that but what i can do is show everyone the facts. if these facts hurt his sale, it is only because someone has brought it up. and that someone is me.

he was rude. this is my version of rudeness, with truth in it. quid pro quo.

call it 'an axe to grind'. hell yeah. i will grind this axe till its dull.

Last edited:
Hi I'm here to clarify yubs is not a clone account and i'm just trying to sell my guitar. He took the liberty of helping me advertise it by putting up the photos of my guitar to my page because i did not know how. Calm down.

Settle this privately guys... i think nobody here is really interested in all these quarrels. This is a music forum not a gossip site. I take no sides. I had my own quarrels, be a man, apologize if you're in the wrong or just completely ignore each other if you both still think you are right. Man up enough to apologize first and maybe it will come good.

Back