Strat Guitar Model

Hanriky

I want to check the specification of a strat 2002 model? Anyone can tell me the website which I can find it?

Get the serial number and e-mail fender. They will reply with exact specs if it is one offered by FMIC and not fender japan. If you know the model number it makes it even easier, you won't have to e-mail fender. The model number can get you the specs on fender's website.

If its a japanese model and its a JDM piece, you won't get any info, but you need the model number. The model number on JDM fenders will tell you the specs.

Thanks

I have emailed Fender. Nevertheless, I have seen a website somewhere which can find the specifications.

Its all on fender's website if you know the model.

Fender has so many variations of strats, if you want to know the specs, the least you can provide is the model.

its under fender's website, look under support or resources.

Have you tried googling? =s

Oh, you can't search the serial on google.
I meant the model number, search it on google or search for strats made in the year.
If you don't get the model number, the only people who have a record is fender.
No other website has a record because fender doesn't publish them online or give them out as a list.

The model number is inside the pickguard, a sticker with a barcode usually if you fancy to have a look. I'd say thats the most accurate, cause sometimes fender mixes up specs, especially if the guitar is a FSR.

Last edited:
Don't worry, they will. I have e-mailed them several times regarding specs and I provided them serial numbers.

If its a normal production run guitar, it is quite accurate. Pending last minute changes or minute details.

If its a FSR, they might have some mixup here and there. But usually fairly accurate. The ones that I encountered was the body wood was listed wrongly. But that was alright.

Don't worry too much, the front line customer service at fender is quite good.

Back