Step right up if you know what HARDCORE is..

i like the raw energy heard throughout the cd. no glossy production needed/required/wanted :twisted:
..if only i can find it again..

Well Anabelle is indeed hardcore, but not sure if she is counted as part of the LCHC one...anyway, what kinda bands do you folks consider hardcore?

I know what hard core is ...but what is 'hola' ???
So like what ...you are somekinda wannabe hip hop kid checking out hard core ??

Tell you what!! best you stick to rap music and oversized clothes and walk like a gorrila or with a limp .....

babelfish said:
Maybe it's latino hip-hop. Hola is espanol muchacho. :p

Holla is just a lingo which refers to a 'request to respond'. Used in alot of different cultures; pre-dominantly urban-associated. I think you should chill and not worry about proper anglo-approved grammar, my fashion sense or my selection and choice of music. I'm not here to pose for anyone, buddy. Just wanna know what you or anyone thinks about hardcore music. So what's your view on it? What kinda bands do you listen to?

The_Alchemist said:
Just wanna know what you or anyone thinks about hardcore music. So what's your view on it? What kinda bands do you listen to?

I dunno I can't digest hardcore vocals but I can take some death metal vocals (Death, Arch Enemy, Carcass, etc).

i like hardcore but i can't swallow those "perfect human beings and their TAKE on everything" in the scene.

politics/ethics/whatchamacallit

gsonique said:
I know what hard core is ...but what is 'hola' ???
So like what ...you are somekinda wannabe hip hop kid checking out hard core ??

Tell you what!! best you stick to rap music and oversized clothes and walk like a gorrila or with a limp .....

You seem to know alot, with your defensive, hostile approach. What do you think of it? Maybe you can educate some of us here (like myself?) with your opinions. Don't worry about me, buddy. I'm just here to learn.

Actually I am also more into Post-Hardcore and Metalcore like A Static Lullaby, Hopesfall, Boy Set Fire, Hatebreed, As I Lay Dying, Avenged Sevenfold, Poison The Well etc

Back