starringSMU'12 presents starringNIGHT - Battle For A Cause

teez

starringSMU’12 is a youth initiated community service project organised by a team of students from Singapore Management University (SMU).

Established since 2007, starringSMU has been the largest community service project in SMU, and has impacted over 5,000 people in the community over the past five years.

This year we aim to make a difference through the execution of our 4 main events; starringCAMP, starringGIVESBACK, starringCARWASH and starringNIGHT.

starringNIGHT, happening on 4th August 2012 6.30pm at Holland Parkview Amphitheatre (3 minutes walk from Holland Village MRT Station) , is starringSMU’12’s finale event. Through this, we aim to consolidate the 8-days journey that our beneficiaries and participants have embarked on and officially bring starringSMU’12 to a close.

The objective of starringNIGHT is to raise youths’ awareness of the needy in society, and so it is themed 'Battle for a Cause'. You will see bands from the various polytechnics and universities in Singapore battling it out in a band competition. Don't miss the special appearances of renown band, 53A and YouTube star, Clarence Liew.

Each ticket is priced at only $10. All proceeds from starringNIGHT will go towards 'My Buona Vista Place', a one-stop centre for social welfare programmes that reaches out to over 20,000 residents in the Buona Vista estate

For more information, visit www.facebook.com/starringnight12 !

Feel free to email me at yunxi.tan.2011@smu.edu.sg or pm me for tickets. Thank you all for supporting our cause and our beneficiary :)

Last edited:
Back