sb_mwbd.jpg

http://www.sourceaudio.net/products/soundblox/multiwave_bass_distortion.php

sbp_mwbd.jpg

http://www.sourceaudio.net/products/soundblox_pro/multiwave_bass_distortion.php

discuss.

prices from tonefactor.com-

soundblox US$134
soundblox pro US$219

for what it's supposed to be able to do i think the price isnt too bad. but i need it to do gated fuzz or at least something that sounds gated

in some modes it actually sounds as if there was an envelope filter.

i think this will really do it for me.

the fact that it has presets, a 7 band eq and even an expression input to blend in between presets is crazy. i'm not much for the 'hot hand' or midi though

in some modes it actually sounds as if there was an envelope filter.

i think this will really do it for me.

the fact that it has presets, a 7 band eq and even an expression input to blend in between presets is crazy. i'm not much for the 'hot hand' or midi though

Agreed!

I was blown away by the multiband foldback and octave settings. It really sounded almost synth like. The pro model looks good with the EQ option but i guess the normal version would do for me. I have too many large footprint pedals. Can't afford another huge one on my board.

The 'hot hand' and stuff does not appeal to me too.

really liking but than dunno it will fit well in a band mix. ;p

i need something aggressive coz right now my HM-2 seems to be working very well but i itchy to get a dist pedal

heard the sound this can make also. was wondering whether we could get it in singapore or would we have to ship it?

tymc is a source audio dealer, if they don't have it in stock i'm sure they can bring it in. but under such circumstances it's prob gonna cost the same as shipping it.

i'm getting one as soon as i manage to complete my sales.

i never GAS-ed for distortion pedals .. now you made me GAS-ed for this. HAHA!

I think the hot hand works better for guitars than the bass? But i think you can use it for almost anything if you know what you want to use the hot hand for ... ala stanley clarke with hot hand .. how's that for starters ... =D

the hot hand might be good for whatever you would otherwise use an expression pedal for i guess. provided controlling the hot hand has more advantages over controlling an expression pedal. but quite cool lah, opens up alot of new possibilities.

sometimes you need one major GAS to help you forget all the other insignificant GASes (i dunno if this makes sense). worth gasing for. i gas it.

Back