songs you have always wanted to play

hi

hey guys,

just wondering if like you guys have any particular song that you would love to cover or play with a band someday? i thought it might just be interesting to list down the songs we would love to play someday over here.

while i guess there are too many songs that we wanna cover, maybe just share a few with us? hahah...

maybe someone might read this list and contact you to play those songs with you. hahaha...

so have fun guys! :)

I'd like to play "World So Cold" by Mudvayne, because the drums are just awesome, but unfortunately, I CAN'T play it hahahaha

i wanna learn how to play the song "canon rock" by JerryC. hahaha. I LOVE THAT SONG BABE! ha. and yea. those solos too. from the song "fade to black" by metallica [the ending solo] . children of bodom - Silent night,bodom night. Lady in Black - Scenes of an end. and many more luh. its jus the solos. ha.

for the heart i once had - nightwish
7 days to the wolves - nightwish
another dimension - liquid tension experiment
biaxident - liquid tension experiment
acid rain - liquid tension experiment
jump seat - thomas lang
all of the above - transatlantic
&
all of the songs in neal morse latest album, sola scriptura

am i askin for too much??
hahahha

yeap..
sola scriptura.. damn power sia!
honestly, it sound much better than dreamtheater's systematic chaos
altho neal morse's drummer is mike portnoy himself ah..
hahahaha

I love to Listen songs from Big-Band - dunno why - but I love it really

(Big-Band)
Pick Up The Pieces
Beulah Witch
Sio Funk

(This is not big-Band Songs)
Bemsha Swing
Take 5

Last edited:
1. Spain by Chick Corea Electrik band
2. Nica Dreams by Buddy Rich Big Band
3. Ants Marching by Dave Matthews Band
4. Some of Casiopea Songs

pretty much like this...

dig by incubus. man i love tht song

I've been trying to tab out that song for ages...Can watch Jose doing his green screen video take for the music video on Youtube, but he does make quite a few mistakes haha. And the video on Youtube seems to be quite out of sync...So what I did was to download it and edit using Windows Movie Maker haha. Helps you learn the parts. :mrgreen: The Warmth is another fun Incubus song to play. But the ghost notes damn hard to do...

And I wanna watch Incubus when they come!!!

Been trying to dig my heels to these songs:

1) Lex Talionis (by Manifest) Its a song by my current band which I'm having difficulties playing bcos the old drummer was simply awesome.. The fills, the grooves, the double bass playing makes me feel inadequate.. all played by a humble drummer..)

2) Redefine Me (Mercenary)
3) November Rain (Guns N Roses)
4) My Heart Will Go On (Celine Dion) I know, its not a metal/rock song. but hey.. its a good song.

5) Halo (Machine Head) Give this song a tryout and U'll know wat I mean.
6) Davidian (Machine Head) An anthem song of the album Burn My Eyes from Machine Head's debut album. At time 1.00min to 1.10min, the drummer did a drum fill which raised my eyebrow and produce a smile.

7) Desert Rose (Sting) Manu Katche' did a magnificent job in the live version of this song.
8: Kokoro (Kitaro) The drummer really rocks for this particular song. Groove upon groove.. till the end.

#41!!! Excellent choice.

I would love to play Voices, Sleepers and Seven Years by Saosin. I'm not a hardcore fan, I just love Saosin's drummer's style. Brianstorm by the Arctic Monkeys, really can't figure out how the intro is played.

Back