Somewhat Beginner Guitarist Looking to join a band/form a band!

Hey, my name is Douglas, 18. As the title states, I'm pretty new when it comes to playing in a band well somewhat as I used to play rhythmic guitar for my church band. And I'm also trying to learn more about the music industry in singapore despite it being small. As for genres I'm more into post-hardcore, bands like SWS & coldrain, or alternative rock like OOR. And I LOVE vocalist who can do actual proper screamo for post-hardcore. To end of, thanks to any of you who are reading this and just leave me a message if there's any opportunity! Appreciated once again !

Positions that I'm currently looking for are: Vocalist (Able to do screamo as well),drummer,lead guitarist,bassist. (Prolly looking for people around my age, 17-20 .And if there are any members with experience in outside bands do guide me along)

Hey, my name is Douglas, 18. As the title states, I'm pretty new when it comes to playing in a band well somewhat as I used to play rhythmic guitar for my church band. And I'm also trying to learn more about the music industry in singapore despite it being small. As for genres I'm more into post-hardcore, bands like SWS & coldrain, or alternative rock like OOR. And I LOVE vocalist who can do actual proper screamo for post-hardcore. To end of, thanks to any of you who are reading this and just leave me a message if there's any opportunity! Appreciated once again !

Positions that I'm currently looking for are: Vocalist (Able to do screamo as well),drummer,lead guitarist,bassist. (Prolly looking for people around my age, 17-20 .And if there are any members with experience in outside bands do guide me along)

Heyy , text me if you still finding a band :) 81608664

Members im trying to look for are guys, like a boy band.

Back