SOFT Gathering in 2008

soft

Administrator
Staff member
SOFT will be running its monthly gathering starting from Jan 2008. It will be a cool 4 hours where SOFTies can mingle with drinks and snacks while enjoying the show-and-tell from some of the coolest experts in the music scene.

Tell me what you like to see at the gathering !!

Apart from performances by local artistes / musicians, perhaps have a flea market corner where members can buy / sell their musical instruments and gadgets. Can have auctions too.

Wondering if the 'coolest experts' extends out to vocalists, arrangers & producers of the music scene? That will be realli coolz... ;)

James, where will the Venue be most likely being held. Time ?. It will be great ! .... DXS to come har. I would like to see the Female Host of DrumFest - Sarah lah ...Kekekekekeke !

danial, didnt we have a BBQ in 2007??? oh no!! someone quick help me organise one.

9thStreetBand, selling equipment abit tough but bands should really promote their CDs during the gathering.

dnomyar84, yes! It will be alot of educational stuff from bussiness, performance to engineering.

RudimentalDrummer, it will be at a nice nice place. Not the one I brought you the other time. First Sat of the month. 1pm to 5pm.

orcfiend, might be interesting if audience can jam with the professionals and pick up some pointers.

bands! and we get to choose who we wanna see. hehh.

enough with the usuals.

bring force vomit, fishtank, stoned revivals, oddfellows, tiramisu, astreal, b-quartet...

hi.. maybe this will OOT but can you make the first post supposed to be in 1st page.. rather than starts from below.. zzzz seriously I find it hard to read it.. e.g why most of the forums starts the post from 1st page? bcoz its easy to read whats the topic is all about.. maybe you would like to put this 5cent suggestion in your suggestion box..

For gathering: nice.. I would like to participate.. maybe go watch Dream theater concert together.. bcoz I have bought the ticket since last month.. lol.. old school rocks.. they have all the skills that modern rocks don't have and modern rocks dont have any :D peace.. :p

Dear SOFTies

I will post up the details when everything is confirmed. Now sourcing for sponsors and volunteers.

If you have any suggestions for the programmes, just let me know.

Thanks.

I'm supportive of the idea! Let us know when and where the venue to be held. If can't get sponsors, I think we all can just chip in a bit here and there. We'll see how the response from there onwards.

Saluti!
Faz

We will collect $2 from each attendee to get some biskets and drinks for refreshments.

maybe like latest gear and little booths for like various companies specializing in drums, guitar and all that? discount for softies! :) yes. im only hoping.

baked potatoes with cream cheese
and a jacuzzi!

and a huge stage floating in the sea! and and

Back