Smoking good for vocal??

it helps dry your throat, if that's your way of singing with
but overall and in the long run, it's not good for your voice.. not for clean vocals anyway.
i'm a smoker too btw, and yeah, still think it's bad for your voice and breathing. i sing better when i dont smoke for some time..

ya true...very true. but for me im not a heavy smoker, i smoke sometimes most of the times before singing. it kinda clears ur throat. but after the long run, ur voice will be abit rough. so the best is still water!!

yeshhh exactly! $$... and they're snipping ciggies off also, shorter now
damn.. no wonder i'm broke...

wish me luck with quitting :p

SERIOUSLY?!! they are snipping ciggs?? DAMN!! hahaha actually i quit b4..then i started again due to some stuffs..haha

SERIOUSLY?!! they are snipping ciggs?? DAMN!! hahaha actually i quit b4..then i started again due to some stuffs..haha

yeshh but not all brands... they're snipping it a quarter of an inch donno if they're gonna repeat or not..

ronorozoro1988 said:
i have check that smoking are good for screamers, like a song have lot of screams

good for losing your voice within mins.... imagine ah.. your throat's already dry.. then you scream... ouch..

heard of Zen of Screaming? its by melissa cross.
shes like a singing/screaming instructor. taught lots of 'famous' ppl
and she says smoking does NOT help screaming. neither those drinking nor making your throat bleed

Back