Singing and Playing the bass at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Paul McCartney, Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy, Tom Araya of Slayer and Kartiar of our local metal band Rudra just to name a few

Cheers
purplehaze3691

Bani Haykal..

lol...3notesabar..
i dunno the purpose of this thread but let's deviate from the topic as early as we can.

jst kidding.hah.

is there like any songs tht just require one person to sing and play at the same time? i know of a few songs though do you guys know any would b great to hear!

GrimBrody said:
i dunno the purpose of this thread but let's deviate from the topic as early as we can..

LOL

Actually i thought thread titles usually suggest the topic, instead of deviations.. But anyway yeah, although i intended for it to discuss about singing and playing the bass at the same time, I cannot expect the thread to move the way without stating more than the title. Carry on la!

Hmm

haha.. Playing bass & singing at the same time isn't all that hard is you can co-ordinate well. aybe sometimes if u r playing melodic riffs den its hard to keep in sync with the singing, but well its something worth learning.

my favourite is our very own yazid from lovehunters,really admire him,great player,powerful vocalist,phew,hats off for him

Re: Hmm

neuro182 said:
haha.. Playing bass & singing at the same time isn't all that hard is you can co-ordinate well. aybe sometimes if u r playing melodic riffs den its hard to keep in sync with the singing, but well its something worth learning.
You said it was hard for James Hetfield. :p

Re: Hmm

In fact, yes. I jus watched Cunning Stunt yst & those part he can't keep in sync he jus strum e chords rather than plug out the melody, but its hard to tell unless ur ears are super sharp. Jame Hetfield also has his own limitations wat. He is a human afterall, but I admire him & I love Metallica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back