Singer + Guitarist

cancerz

Hi my name is Jean. I sing and play guitar (90's song and top 40's). No experience with any band, but would love to have an acoustic partner/ partners to play music together who share the same passion for a hobby. Looking for people who can sing and play instrument too. I am in my late 20's so prefer to find people who has the same age as me. Busy most of the time with work and life, so perhaps can only jam together like once every week or 2-weeks, if you don't mind or a busy people like me too...

Music influences from The Cranberries, pink, The Corrs, Non 4 blondies, Coldplay, etc (pop/slow rock). I play originals too, wrote my own songs so if you love to play original songs that is great too.

Stay around Bugis/Lavender area, so if you stay nearby or towards the east, please pm me.
Thanks!

Hi, would you be keen to sing for us? we are a 4 piece band who share the same passion and play music as a hobby..normally jam once a fortnight due to busy schedule as well..we jam at central and east area..text me at 9693 4955 if you are keen..hope to hear from ya! :)

Also looking for a vocalist to form a band. I have originals too and I do arrangements. Do check out my works. Pls send me links to hear your voice if you're interested!

Back