Seymour Duncan Pickups

BrokenWingz

I realise that its pretty hard to find Seymour Duncan Pickups in Singapore. i knw Davis has them. but its either instock, or u gotta wait damn long for em to arrive.

The best part is, i had gone there earlier to ask abt the pups and they said that it'll arrive soon! and so i went back home and called almost all the guitar shops i had on my phonebook. none had.

So i called Davis back to check when the stock was arriving. and to my shock, they said all those arriving are the ones that were orderd my customers !!! and aft placing an order it would arrive in 3 months. Couldn't u say so earlier??? but anyway . . .

And so i tot i would import em. checked some sites out and decided to go wif Musicians Friend. sent them a question regarding the import charges and availability, got a reply saying i would reveive a reply in 24hours . . . been 4 days . . . Nothing !!!

Now now . . . Where can i get a set of Seymour D's for my strat?

Planin to get Hot Rails (Neck), Vintage Rails (Mid) & Cool Rails (Bridge).

Thanx!
Cheers!

im not so worried abt the price! as most sites actually sells them for like $76. but its the shipping fee dat im worried abt! acmeguitarworks.com actually stated some stuff abt duty and custom fees and dat kinda make me take a step back! cos i actually lost abt $1500 to a package that costs $600 recently, and due to tis was the duty and customs crap which i wasn't informed by That dealer beforehand!

im not so worried abt the price! as most sites actually sells them for like $76. but its the shipping fee dat im worried abt! acmeguitarworks.com actually stated some stuff abt duty and custom fees and dat kinda make me take a step back! cos i actually lost abt $1500 to a package that costs $600 recently, and due to tis was the duty and customs crap which i wasn't informed by That dealer beforehand!

Unfortunately, awareness of the customs and duties charged by the recipient's country should be the responsibility of the buyers whenever they make purchases.

The responsibility of dealers is normally accepted to be limited to all possible costs incurred within their country's borders.

yea davis customer service is very very bad...
but wad 2 do...we still need our seymour duncans,emgs,extra parts from them

Hey, I won't mind bringing in the pick-ups to sell as a part of Seekz stompers.

What popular models should i try with first?

i did experience no order from Davis - if they dont order or intend to call you .it no point putting the model , name and phone on the phone book.

I try to order the Parallel Axis Trembucker Dist (PATB-2) and ended up ordering the Bill Lawrence 500XL -( waiting time of 6 week to got my PICKup).

Broken wing - do you intend to order from oversea ?
Maybe can group buy to bring down the shipping cost -

But my constraint is that i have to wait till mid march ?

Hey Dude.

use Vpost service.

Vpost.com.sg.

It's a service offer by Singpost. give you a clear breakdown of the charges.
so save all your nightmare. anyway..

had used the vpost before - hence was thinking can group buy - save more -
but my experience was that it seem like it cheap to import stuff yourself

Example have ask from a local shop on Boss Micro BR -
SW** LXX - 417
SHOP XX - 490

MY OVERSEA SHOP - less then 400 --

i dont mind - AS i had previously order some bill Lawrence -

Now it time to try out some sd -

Order will be most likely in late feb and early march i will make the order.

Back