Selling excellent quality upright acoustic Kawai Piano (PRICE REDUCED)

Redishot

Hi,
I am selling a Kawai BS3A Professional Upright. A beautiful piece of instrument, bought it three years ago from Piano Gallery and used it for practice until I took my Grade 5 ABRSM. To be honest, I am very unwilling to let it go because of how rich and beautiful the tone sounds; but because I am mostly playing jazz/pop nowadays, I am selling this gem for a good keyboard. Here are some pictures:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Naturally, it would come with the chair and cover. This 52'' upright can be used all the way from grade one to grade 8, and I recommend it to anyone who wants to get a decent piano (not a cheap and shit sounding one, which would kill one's passion for playing and practicing completely) to practice/play at home.

In mint and pristine condition, 9.9/10 (0.1 off for the slight decolourization of the middle keys due to usage). Every single one of the 88 keys are playable and sounding perfect with no history of problem with any one of them. Brought it at a price of $8200, I am willing to let it go at $4900!, almost half price (previously $5900). Chair+Cover+Transport cost included. Willing to negotiate but no low ballers.

Sms me at 96214528 for deal.
-Jim

Last edited:
Back