Selling: 4 Drives

Godspeed64

Hi guys. Selling four drive pedals.

D85czXg.jpg

Hotone Whip
I wanted a high gain pedal to mess around with as I miss my Randall RG100SC amp. It's a fantastic, huge sounding pedal. Adept at bringing out muted notes, with a crisp and immediate attack. Won all the other mini metal distortions I tried. Owned it for 3-4 months max, condition is 8.5/10. Selling at $90.

Joyo Ironman Golden Face
I use Voxes and a H&K TM18. By definition, the bass content of these amps are a lot smaller than on a stock Marshall. The Ironman is a great foundation pedal, based on the fantastic Tech 21 British, and is honestly the best pedal of the Ironman series (I owned the Rushing Train and tried the entire series). This pedal can make everything sound bigger. Also, on my old Marshall DSL40C, it could mimic the crunch channel when on the clean, giving me a carbon copy of the tone to make it a three channel amp. Sounds even better through an effects loop, saving me once during a gig with a faulty JCM. 10 months old, condition is 8.5/10. Asking $70 for this bite-sized pedal.

Get both for $150, a cost savings of $70 from the original price for almost mint pedals that were barely used.

Retro-Sonic Boost/Preamp
Based on the old Boss FA-1 Fet Preamp, the RS adds a couple of additional features (TB, foot switch, bass cut, treble switch internally, OD switch internally). It's a wonderful boost, or a tone shaper as it brings about the sweetest amount of chime, and can add bass without going boomy. I don't see a better boost than this, but the item I want has a built in boost. Been using this since 2011 through a huge number of gigs. Condition is 6/10, with scuffs and scratches to be expected. Might need some contact spray since I've barely used it for a year without much gigs. I remember it retailing for around 250 thereabouts? I'll let this one go at $130.

T-Rex Engineering Mudhoney II
My bread and butter distortion since 2011, getting compliments for my tone for a variety of bands and shows with this monster. Great, sludgy, Rat-like tones. Feels more fine-tuned than a Rat, a pedal which I came from. With the flip-flop switching, go from touch sensitive OD to a heavy crunchy sludge; amazing for those who don't like to tap dance on stage. Condition is 6.5/10, but the cardboard box is in bad shape. I don't get why someone would spend 170 on a Mudhoney I, since I'll sell this for $210 for access to TWO Mudhoney circuits. Can't remember the price for this, but I remember it retailing at 299USD then.

Deal at my convenience, either at Raffles Place, City Hall, or Eunos. Contact me at 90113112 to discuss.

Back