Seeking original songs with pleasant/happy/positive lyrics for music website

I am AJ from Express IN Music Pte Ltd. I am seeking to find good original songs with positive/happy/pleasant lyrics from local songwriters/singer/musicians. These songs will be featured on ExpressInMusic website where yr selected songs will be featured as part of a greater exposure as music artists.

Here’s a brief of who we are at Express IN Music:

We are a business initiative supported by SPRING Singapore. A platform that connects commercial client needs in delivering their message emotionally through original Music. Be it a couple in love wanting to pen their personal story in a song or a corporate with a branding purpose to touch the hearts of their targeted audience. The unique proposition lies with giving
these opportunities to musicians like yourself to create a music piece according to the music project.

You are able to simply edit your current original song (e.g. the name) to suit the project criteria or even submit your piece when suitable. When the client select your demo piece, you will remunerated with monetary rewards and recognition. We are also constantly looking out for sound engineers and performers in the projects that we have on hand.

All copyrights will be retained by the composer.

Drop me a email for interested parties. My expressinmusic email address is up and running:

aj@expressinmusic.com

I will appreciate if u guys can leave down your contact number too in yr email. Thanks.

Best Regards
ExpressInMusic Manager
AJ

Last edited:
Back