SavingSomeone, Audiocean.. ETC @Homeclub 2nd August

RyanJumpsShip

Hello phantom followers.

SavingSomeone would be playing for the first time with our new lineup of 1 additional member this Saturday, 2nd august 08 at the newly renovated HOMECLUB.

We'll be playing alongside awesome bands like friends Audiocean and Mannequin Masquarade.. and others like November Iris and Shotgun Start.

comecomecomecome.

touchdownlowerquality1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm 98.9% sure i'm gonna be there. The remaining percentage is incase i come late or something. Hehehe.
What time are the bands playing anyway?

hmm

Shotgun Start is at 6:30pm!!!!
Not too sure about others
i think...
Saving Someone is at 8pm!!!!
but have to check again

well i'll be there at 5 cause i wanna catch some bands , as usual the after gig supper is still on and all are welcomed to join in

OH thats early , we'll see what time we can finish off in the studio then we'll head down earlier

Hi guys! if you realized why alot of good bands are playing in the early slot. Most of them are auditioning for an upcoming event while the rest are just merely showcasing. So, do give them your support!

kaisheng

Wow!! Audiocean, SavingSomeone, and November Iris.. WHAT A TREAT.. along with Deafening Silence, Face Off and Shot Gun Start.. I'm sure as hell gonna be there! Prabs, Shades on!

Back