Sangriento seeking synths - melodic neoclassical and ambient rock keyboardist wanted

1146497_732779996759521_3358503003150806317_n.jpg

If you're a keyboardist who's comfortable with both orchestral backing and electronic ambient synth sounds, we need you! Sangriento is currently a 5-piece lineup lacking a keyboardist to fill out our sound. We've a number of originals on hand, and we'd like to add a keyboardist to the mix.

Firstly, you can check out our stuff here:
http://sangriento.bandcamp.com
We also have a few more nearly-done tracks and some drafts which I can send to you if you're interested. The stuff currently on our bandcamp is more towards the symphonic backing keyboards side of thing, while some of our other stuff is more modern electronic-influenced stuff, but we're also open to other ideas for keyboard parts.

In 2015, we're recording a single and 1-2 demo tracks in the studio in the early part of the year, then a full EP picked from the songs we currently have on hand. We're also looking at some competitions and originals and cover gigs. We're mostly interested in originals gigs, but we used to be pretty active in the J-Rock cover scene, and we'd probably like to join some of the usual yearly gigs as well, so that'd be some X Japan/Versailles/etc. covers to look at as well.

If you're interested to apply with us, this is the commitment we'll need:

- Be able to commit to at least one rehearsal a week. We plan rehearsals about a month ahead, and usually schedule Sunday nights. May have more rehearsals closer to gigs/competitions.

- Working out suitable keyboard parts for our current songs and any new songs (i.e. being active in the songwriting and arranging process)

- Be able to prepare and commit to recording sessions... actually, I'm not 100% sure how keyboard recording works; if you don't need an amp/recording studio/etc. for keyboard parts, and you can record your parts well at home that probably works too.

- Be able to plan your schedule in advance and commit for the occasional gig or competition. I don't expect our schedule to be very busy, on average probably not more than once a month. But I need to know in advance if you can make it. Also, if you know that you'll frequently be busy on weekends or Friday nights, it would probably be problematic as well.

- For 2015, our forecast primarily involves perfecting our set of originals and recording about 5-6 of them for an EP. We will also be doing -good- 'live in the studio' recordings of some covers for our YouTube. In addition, we expect to participate in some of the annual J-Rock cover gigs (probably March and July), so be prepared to learn some X Japan/Versailles/etc. songs.

Do drop us a message at sangrientosg@gmail.com if you're interested! Let us know who you are, your musical background and what you'd like to play (videos would be great) and anything else that you think we should know about you.

Back