SOLD *SALE* Lakland Skyline Daryl Jones DJ5

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassfreakz

Good day ladies and gentlemen! Looking to get a boutique level instrument at a low price? Don’t want to waste valuable time on mundane setups? Searching for the most value for money bass out there?

Look no further! Presenting to you the Lakland Skyline Daryl Jones DJ5.

This rare and unique Metallic Grey Lakland DJ5 is all ready for you to pick it up and rock it out!! The bass had already been meticulously setup with brand new DR Hi-Beam strings and action is extremely low and easy to play. You’ll fall in love with it once you see and play it!

SPECS & PHOTOS

*WARNING G.A.S AHEAD*

40263238264_92265eb469_b.jpg

Excellent condition 9/10. Swamp Ash Body with Lakland USA Vintage J Single Coils. Comes with a Lakland dual design bridge with 19mm String Spacing.

40908029512_f2ff79d213_b.jpg

Comes with a custom made mirror pickguard (worth $100) and the original transparent pickguard! All chrome hardware still shiny and new!

40241368594_3942dc102e_b.jpg

Option of String through body. No nicks/dings/buckle rash on the body at all. Mint condition!

40949766391_5888bc9322_b.jpg

Beautiful Rosewood Fingerboard with Block Inlays and Neck Binding (Rosewood will become increasingly harder to come by due to new CITES regulation) Plenty of fret life left on these shiny frets.

40241368974_359ab25a4d_b.jpg

Maple Neck with no signs of wear

40908028982_3015e8bd24_b.jpg

35” scale with matching headstock

26077321847_1d1ef2a9a5_b.jpg

Hipshot Ultralite Tuners

40936525822_2eff71ac17_b.jpg

Comes with a TKL universal hard case that retails for around $200!​

SOUND DEMO
Looks great, plays great and sounds even better!◡̈ The pickups on the Lakland DJ5 are exactly the same as the pickups on USA made Laklands. Click on the videos below and get ready to be blown away by sweet vintage single coil goodness!!!

If these videos are not enough to convince you, I've recorded some sound clips of the actual bass itself to seal the deal!! These are recorded directly through a noble bass di using logic with no post processing done. What you hear is what you get. You can check them out at my sound cloud profile here: https://soundcloud.com/wen-kai-9

COMPARISON
For those who are contemplating whether to get this or other basses in this price range...
The superior difference in the quality of Lakland pickups is striking when you compare them side by side! For someone who plays fingerstyle in a band more often (less opportunities for slapping), the Lakland USA vintage jazz single coil pickups provides the high end presence and midrange fullness that is lacking in other basses. The Lakland Skyline DJ5 is perfect for any occasion and any genre:p

Buying this bass new today will cost around $2200 ($1999 plus pickguard, strings, setup etc.) Now for a limited time only, u can get this mint piece at a crazy sale price of $1399! Price is negotiable ALTHOUGH I will throw in goodies to sweeten the deal if price is met. CONTACT ME @92321240 TO GRAB IT BEFORE IT’S GONE! Open to trades +/- cash, never hurts to try!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back