RONIN & FRIENDS CONCERT @ Gashaus Fri 7th April (FINAL)

Good show by all the bands in general...

Saiful & GSE - nice tite set, I dig yr capt funky curls tune everytyme I hear it. Shiok tune. How did pow go?

Ultrasound - I was MIGHTY impressed by their tite sound and showman/musicianship.... kilat

Ronin - wat else can be said that hasnt already been said? Power. New bands esp frontmen watching them can learn from Levan how to "work" a crowd.... Being an ex Mat Rock I appreciated War Pigs - Sabbath cover.

The band with the female vox, couldnt remember their name but IMHO dont go on stage and say "pretty a dead audience" ....especially if the band hadnt even played a note yet. The set was interesting though.

Physo 4 - nice tite sound with fatass guitar tones, abit like Arabic rock..good shite man...

Cheers 2 Saito (love the surreal banners there man..sin chew in the house), Mikemann (relax bro ...have a drink..), Mr bar tender (ex Fluid Bar man who still remembers me - hahaha) and one at all...

my 1st but certainly not my last tyme to Gashause...

8)

saito...thank u for the slot... sori for sum little screw up while playing...
hope every1 enjoy themselves...
all the bands rock tt day....

I enjoyed most of the bands' sets, but Great Spy Exp. gets my vote for the best show of the night though. Ronin & Project Ultrasound rank close behind ......

thanks for your vote mate!! we'll see you again i hope.

great job organizer!!! all bands put an an awesome show yesterday... crowd was o.k, altho i felt we could have moved more.. not that i dint headband to Ultrasound and Psych 4 tho.. fantastic sets, some real solid basswork by both bands.. and RATM ROCKS!!!!!!!

ronin were totally in the zone (great BS cover!), and GSE were outstanding as well.. wasted i got there a bit late for your set tho.. btw the band with the female lead impressed on vocals at your first song; sounded Skakira-ish with hints of Gwen Stefani :) either way, keep the music coming!!

till the next gig...

rock on,
ross out~

When was the last time you did something for the first time?
>> WWW.PROJECT-MAYHEM.COM.SG <<

The female lead vocal belongs to Auburn's Epiphany eversince they were

formed a year back.

You can check out their upcoming album samples @

www.purevolume.com/auburnsepiphany

They were playing with a session guitarist that night.

Great job to Mark for such a splendid gig.

Hmmmm...

there was no ass-shaking action from Carlos, though I was really entertained by GSE. The time I saw them at bar none their set was so tight and the transitions flowed into each other... I guess they restructured their set. Shaiful also had the "I really need to go somewhere else" look. Sean from Ronin was quick to point out they didnt take their free jug of beer I gave them. hahaha

Genuine constructive comment: Psychedelic 4: why dont you put songs with the same tuning together instead of doing it while people were waiting?

About smoke machine: Yes, I just got it. Played with it a bit hehe

FGL- you know EZY back from Fluid?

You guys want me to do something like this again?

_____________ & friends @ Gashaus
(your band here)

Did I do okay?

saito said:
there was no ass-shaking action from Carlos, though I was really entertained by GSE. The time I saw them at bar none their set was so tight and the transitions flowed into each other... I guess they restructured their set. Shaiful also had the "I really need to go somewhere else" look. Sean from Ronin was quick to point out they didnt take their free jug of beer I gave them. hahaha

That wasn't an "I really need to go somewhere else" look. Promise! I was giving it my all up there. I was just a little apprehensive cos everyone looked so cosy and comfortable and I was afraid our music would have been a bit too much for them..

And boy did I feel old. Especially when someone called me "Mr. Saiful" (!!!)

But I do apologise on behalf of the band for having to rush off like that. In all fairness, we'd committed ourselves to the second gig a long time ago so we just wanted to make sure we were there on time.

By the way, we did claim that jug of beer. Drank half of it myself before we went on. Another possible explanation for the "I really need to go somewhere else" look perhaps? :) Cheers!

Anyway, you did good ah.. Would have stayed if we could.. And I mistook you for totally the wrong person.. Haha.. The guy in red I saw at Gashaus last week had curly hair..

fgl.. Good to see you there bro.. Sorry we couldn't stay and chat.. The POW gig was wicked.. Good crowd, had some really positive responses..

Auburn's Epiphany, thanks for agreeing to swap with us.. Couldn't stay for your set but hope it went well..

And thanks to everyone who was there and smiled.. :)

shaiful! You could have shared that beer with meeee!

remember everyone! The way to Saito's heart is with Draught beer

by the way bro, can you pm me your number? Mag mentioned that you were the true PR person in the band, I've been speaking to ass-shaker the whole time

saito= sori abt the tuning man... in fact our songs are all in standard E,except the last 1 which happens to be drop d. coz i hear my guitar like out of tune... =p so sori

anyway,great show u put up

Saiful - cool bro, next tyme wen dashin off just simply deposit all unclaimed / undrunk beer renumeration at fgl's corner of the bar - saito gets it free, I kena buy 8O ..so... 8)

bro were U the dude in the red shirt going apeshit at the right hand side of the stage?

Yea lol. Dumb shit. But fuck it.

I liked all of the bands, cept for the last one after ronin.. That one was wierd.

Ultra sound was cool, especially the first song, totally blew me away with their amazing use of effects. Although they can do better, some of their songs just didn't felt right. Singer was average.

I love peepshow at first sight and i still love them.

Our stupid bassist drank half our free beer.

Tieran - at least U got to boogie down with the other screaming girl in black who was going apeshit as well lolz 8)

Ultra sound was cool, especially the first song, totally blew me away with their amazing use of effects. Although they can do better, some of their songs just didn't felt right. Singer was average.

>> Thanks for your comment and I believe I could do better with your comment in the near future.. I will definitely work on it! Nevetheless, thanks for your support

>> Thanks for your comment and I believe I could do better with your comment in the near future.. I will definitely work on it! Nevetheless, thanks for your support

Back