Rondomusic mass order anyone?

leonq

Hi guys, I figured since the USD is low now, anyone interested in getting basses/guitars from rondomusic? We can save on shipping. Correct me if i'm wrong but this should be the cost "formula"

Cost of bass + (Total shipping cost/ x no. of people) + 7% GST

Guys who organized the last mass order, feel free to chime in. Also, i don't have a credit card so we would need someone who has one to order.

How do they ship the basses? I think if they take it apart, ie, separate the neck from the body, the shipping might be lower.

@cool beans- if i'm not wrong they don't take apart their basses. from what i've seen its shipped in the same box they received it. i remember during the last mass order rondo required you to order a gig bag with the bass. not sure about now. i will email them

@alnino10- why not rondo? is there an alternative dealer?

I know Davis brings in SX bass at times, just piece by piece. Got no idea how they do it. But to order something from Davis, is quite a challenge, especially for low-price stuff like SX.... Davis is simply not interested.

So, Rondo, that's why.

That's why we are trying to do "mass" ordering, which helps to reduce that spending.

In my opinion, SX is somehow better than Craftsman. I tried a SX at Davis, and i'm quite impressed by the built, becos the makers actually paid attention to details, which is lacking in Craftsman. I know both are China-made, but there's a difference.

Also, ordering from Rondo does not limit us to the SX brand. RondoMusic offers a lot more brands & models if you were to include all the 4-string, 5-string, and 6-string bass. Not forgetting the guitars department there too.

The last time I organized a mass order, I encouraged the guys to get bags but I don't think it was necessary. It will be better if this is open to guitars as well, simply because more gear=cheaper shipping.

safer to, talkbass has issues where the bass was shipped faulty
im in if its going to happen. looking for a cheap fretless.

Back