Roland TD-V6 Electronic Drumkit+monitor PRICE DROP! lower price for quick sale :)

goodybags

Hi Guys,

Im keen to get rid of this so will consider offers: selling an excellent Roland electronic drumkit.. this is a professional bit of kit and super versatile.

i'm listing it at $1000, with an extra $300 for the monitor.

please get in touch if you have any questions/offers :)

V-Drums set based on updated TD-6V Percussion Sound Module, mesh pad for snare drum, new rubber pads and cymbals, a new vertical kick trigger and new hi-hat controller - TD-6V offers 1,024 drum and percussion sounds with all-new kits and backing patterns - 1 x PD-80R mesh V-Pad™ for snare drum; supports separate head/rim triggering - 4 x PD-8 dual-trigger rubber pads for playing rim shots on toms and bow/edge sounds on hi-hat - 2 x CY-8 Cymbal Pads with “swinging” motion including realistic cymbal “chokes” - 1 x KD-8 Kick Trigger with vertical design for natural feel and reduced tremble; double bass pedal compatible - 1 x FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller allows for smooth hi-hat sounds from open to closed.

The kit’s in amazing condition, the only problem I've had is the hat clutch was a bit dodgy with some sensitivity issues, so I completely replaced the sensor and actuator. now it's as good as new :)

It comes with a drum throne, all manuals and ill even throw in a drum tuition book for the beginners out there! Collection is preferred, I have no idea how much I’d have to charge you to send it, but if it’s a must, just ask and I’ll find out. A bargain at $1190

Also: Monitor! If you want to add a bit of power to your playing I have an amazing 100 watt Calsbro Monitor at only $390 Again, it’s in perfect condition… AND LOUD AS HELL, seriously you guys, this badboy powered an entire party a couple of weekends back :D I will let them go together for $1250

cash/collection only- please don't waste my time with paypal scams :)

roland_td6v_drumkit_with_carlsbro_pm12_monitor_1447643385_9a49eb18.jpgroland_td6v_drumkit_with_carlsbro_pm12_monitor_1447643385_5637c09d.jpgroland_td6v_drumkit_with_carlsbro_pm12_monitor_1447643385_e2c3887e.jpgroland_td6v_drumkit_with_carlsbro_pm12_monitor_1447643385_a465ac2d.jpg

Latest posts

Back