classic gear for sale (and possible giveaway)

bryantan

By popular demand, I am listing everything. Will sell at one go - you need a lorry to cart everything. buying the stuff on ebay is US$5000 and above without the free stuff. Brand new, some of these cost over $2k each They all seem to turn on correct.

How will this work - PM me your best offers - all bids for the whole lot - no offer too low (of course others will bid too)! All bids must be in by 31 Aug 2023.

If there are successful bids over $2,500, I will donate everything above that figure to charity. Not keen on splitting and definitely no low ballers too. And no nasty people too.

Charity - write to me and make your case. INterview, document submission and contract involved (to sieve our liars trying to scam a quick buck)

Roland S330
RoLAND S550
KORG 03R/W
ROLAND R-8M
ROLAND R-8
YAMAHA VL70M
YAMAHA TG300
ENSONIQ EPS KEYBOARD
ALESIS QUADRAVERB FX PROCESSOR
DIGITECH STUDIO QUAD V2
ALESIS MIDIVERB 4
MOTU MIDI TIMPIECE
ENSONIQ KMX-8
ALESIS S4
NUMARK GRAPHIC EQUALIZER
BOSS SX700
ALESIS 3630
Yamaha AW2816

Complimentary stuff:

MINI DISC PLAYER
CD PLAYER
SCSI DRIVE WITH REMOVABLE CARTRIDGES
TV MONITOR
2M HIGH COMPUTER RACK WTH FANS, POWER SUPPLY
A-FRAME
6 UNIT PORTABLE RACK

https://www.carousell.sg/p/entire-s...rer_request_id=nIVSo-wHF-i6S6I5&t-tap_index=2

just a note - items still available and will be (physically) destroyed by end Nov cos there is just no space.

Screenshot at Nov 05 04-29-06.jpgScreenshot at Nov 05 04-29-25.jpgScreenshot at Nov 05 04-29-36.jpgScreenshot at Nov 05 04-29-58.jpgScreenshot at Nov 05 04-30-08.jpg

Back