Rode NT-1A, Blue Bluebird or Audio Technica AT2035

Kaye

Hi guys, I'm planning to upgrade the mic that I'm currently using. I'm currently using a Audio Technica AT2020.

Between these 3 options. Which one would you recommend?

I'm only recording acoustic guitar and vocal.

Cheers and thank you!!

Cda cm-910

You might consider this one from CDA.

CM-910.png

CM-910 FET

The classic FET sound without the vintage price tag!

Featuring clean, accurate mid frequencies without the smearing often found in budget microphone designs. There is virtually no distortion and harshness in this microphone. Pair this with your colored preamp for that touch of harmonic content or keep it clean for instruments that require detailed accuracy.

With select components from Germany, this no-nonsense microphone will compete with any other mic regardless of the price range. Capsules are subject to a stringent ‘select on test’ procedure rather than being simply mass produced. What it lacks in flashy appearance and packaging, it makes up for in sound.

All CDA microphones have been properly tested and calibrated by Prism Sound Dscope Technology to ensure that each units’ sound is consistent and that it meets the meticulous standards of CDA Chief Electronics Engineer Rick Dowel.

SG$250 + GST

Visit our showroom at Sim Lim Tower level 2 , #02-30.
Be glad to let you demo the mics.

Cheers,
Joel

Re: Cda cm-910

I'd like to add that a customer walked in yesterday and heard the sample recording of the CM-910.

He said it sounded like his AKG 414 ULS! ( which is essentially much more expensive )

Any one on a budget but still wants serious sound should really check these mics out.

Back