Rock/Metal Guitarist looking for serious, committed band

motherjelly

Hi there. I'm 20, male, looking for a serious and committed band who is interested in making original and good music with melody, taste, originality and with a decent level of technique and finesse. I am looking to hopefully record some music and play gigs in the near future. Been playing guitar for 7 years and some of my influences are Deep Purple, Queen, Rainbow, Europe, Alcatrazz/Yngwie Malmsteen, the Scorpions etc. I'm open to developing our own unique style as a band and am extremely willing to contribute at all levels including songwriting, publicity etc...

I am looking to fill the position as lead guitarist, not interested in playing with another guitar player in the band because I don't like the clutter and having to work out different parts to play. I consider myself quite competent and am very focused on working towards making good music. I am also a team player and chemistry/band synergy is very important to me as well :)

Please sms me at 96464616 if you are interested in having me, or if you want more info. Thanks :)

Back