Rock EX @ phunk bar

remember bros and sis...5pm today! 7pm free jam! this will be my last post before i go down to setup! enjoy yourselves and play hard!

AWESOME GIG KX! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! EVERYONE WHO CAME DOWN TO SUPPORT THE BANDS,YOU GUYS ROCKED.

Met a few great softies too! Wicked gig... Hopefully a bigger one next time! KX IS THE MAN!

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TO DOWN TO SUPPORT US AND THE REST OF THE BANDS! THE BANDS WERE GREAT! THANKS ALOT TO KX FOR ORGANIZING THIS GIG AND LETTING US PLAY AND ALSO TO THE MANY PEOPLE LIKE DONG AND CHARLES AND NIC AND EVERYONE THERE WHO WERE REALLY AWESOME DURING OUR SET! WOO YOU GUYS ROCK! :twisted:

u said it dood!

gig was awesome...

kx shud hire me to keep charge of the loud standing amp...ppl kept kickin it i scared it would collapse on the moshers LOL.

we would like to extend a BIG thankyou to all teh bands which rocked the phunk bar sooo damn blardy hard on the 25th. and the awesome crowd of cos which made it happen!

HUGE HUGE THANKS TO ALL WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE SOUNDMAN, EQUIPMENT TECHS AND DA MAIN MAN WHO ORGANISED THE WHOLE THING KX aka HAY88, ALL WHO CAME DOWN YOU GUYS ROCKED AND OF COURSE THE BANDS WHO TORE THE HOUSE DOWN! YOU GUYS ROCK (gordon's band pwns more 80s!!)! BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUT NEXT GIG AT CLUB MOMO..WE PROMISE, BIGGER, LOUDER AND BETTER!

and sorry to those who couldnt get idue to ID probs n the bar management was pretty insistent so next time please bring some form of id :)

haha i didnt do much today la. and summers over's got quite a crowd appeal huh quite a number of people in their t-shirts and so many fans outside.

Back